Am I Pregnant -pg111098166018

5 Replies
ms - March 16

Hi! have a 28days or 30days regular periods. had s_x on 12,14,15,18th day of my cycle- can i be pregnant? have slight discomfort below my belly botton & also at the side. But the cramps like feeling lasts for just fraction of a sec... Today is my 21st day. When can i take up the preg test?

ms - March 16

pls need help on this......

Alison - March 16

Yes you could be pregnant.. A First Response test may work but I would probably wait until day 28 if you can. Hope you get a BFP tho! :o)

blondie - March 16

Hey Ms, happy birthday sweetheart!!!!!! Are you hoping for a BFP or a BFN? You could possibly be pregnant but it's hard to say without knowing were you using protection? when is your period due? You can test anytime from your missed period. it's best to leave a couple of days in case it shows up first. Sorry I'm not much help, I know how hard it is when you're waiting like this. Best wishes and again, happy birthday, I hope you have a lovely night xxxxx

ms - March 16

thanks Alison & blondie!!! My due date is on 23rd of this month. We are trying for a baby hope to get through this time. crossing my fingers.... also i wud like to know how early can 1 exp the pregnancy symptoms?

Audrey - March 16

MS- Since you had s_x on several of the fertile days of your cycle there's a good chance you could be pg. Early signs can start about a week after implantation (which you might be experiencing now with the cramps).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?