Am I Pregnant -pg111117832618

3 Replies
Britt - March 18

I am very young so I don't know a lot about pregnancy!! I am a little over a month late for my period, but I have taken 2 hpt's and they both came up negative. My fiance and I have never used protection nore have I ever been on birth control in the 2 1/2 years that we have been s_xually active! I would think that since I am so young that I would have already got pregnant if I was able too. I have been sleeping more than usual and have signs of vag. discharge.. I need help! Am I pregnant, or not? please reply back and/or e-mail me [email protected]

Lulu - March 18

Being young has no bearing whether you conceive or not. Many people still conceive well into their 40's. I would make a Dr's appt for a blood test to be sure. Also, stress about being preg can alter your period. How young are you?

jena - March 19

you're been having unprotected s_x for a long time - i would for sure take a blood test becuase hpt's can be unreliable - especilaly if you are a month late - but as Lulu said, stress could be affecting you. good luck!

Grandpa Viv - March 19

You are a month late with a couple of early signs. If you can't get a positive hpt by now (how long ago was the last?) the it is time to see the doc for a checkup. Maybe something else is going on. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?