Am I Pregnant -pg111120257418

2 Replies
Sasha - March 18

I'm very irregular when it comes to my period and I don't really know how to keep track of it.But a week ago my bf and I were taking a shower together.I'm a virgn, and my bf came while in the shower.I jumped back and washed my hands.But I'm scare because I just got my period and it does not feel normal.I don't flow like I use to on the first day.Am I pregnant?

jena - March 18

i doubt it especially if he wasn't in you. plus you got your period - so it's probably you just worrying - i'd stop because i really doubt you are, but it never hurts to just take a test and be sure!

Grandpa Viv - March 19

Hmmm! Sounds like you were giving him a hand job. Was there any penetration in the foreplay, even just a little? If you are getting pregnant, one week later would be the time for implantation spotting, which is usually much different from a regular period (often just pink and brown when wiping). Check the Am I Pregnant link to the left to see what early signs you might expect. If you are still worried, take a home test a couple of weeks from now. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?