Am I Pregnant -pg112380695918

1 Replies
melissa i. - August 11

i am 31 years old and my husband is 28 years old. we have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years. we were both checked out by doctors about a year ago. i was told i was fine, but he had what they call "lazy sperm". every month i think i am pregnant only to find out i am having pms symptoms, i guess i want it to happen so bad that i make myself believe that i am. this time it is different. my last period's first day was on july 22, 2005 (i always have normal menstrual cycles). my last day was july 28th. i am not due untill august 19th and my br___t have been sore for almost 2 weeks(soreness going away), i have a lot of food cravings (gained 4.5 pounds in 1 week) and i feel a "scratching" sensation in my lower abdomen. i really want to be pregnant and i think this time its it!! im just afraid to tell my husband, incase i am not, i dont want to dissapoint him again. i took a home pregnancy test on july 9th. my sister said it was too soon. what do u think? am i pregnant? is this a possibility or am i getting my hopes up for nothing agai?

Grandpa Viv - August 11

There are some good indications there, but I am puzzled by the signs starting too early. Maybe you ovulated extraordinarily early this month, right around the end of menstruation. Take tests at weekly intervals and keep your fingers crossed! Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?