Am I Pregnant -pg112869077418

4 Replies
Stace - October 7

i have recently developed the following symptoms and am worried that i may be pregnant. bloating, tenderish br___ts a funny metal taste constantly in my mouth, a huge appet_te, terrible emotional mood swings one minute im laughing the next crying or angry. my last period was a pathetic attempt i was on for half a day and have had a couple of days that i have come accross spots of blood. please help. Thanks

faith - October 7

it sounds like you could be.have you taken a test ye? and the last period sounds like it could have been implantation bleeding.

Ana - October 7

Stacy, I agree with faith...sounds like you have many pg symptoms. Have you ever had a short period like that before? Have you tested yet? You should. I don't really have any symtoms...but my last period was only 2 days long.....and light. That has never happened to me before. I tests a bunch of times but they always come out neg. Some turn "positive" after I let them sit over night...but after visiting peeonastick.com I see that happens a lot and is not a valid positive. I went to the dr today and took a blood test...I should know in about 3 days... But even then, my dr said that if it came out negative and I was having symptoms...to come back week after week until I got a positive, or until we figure out what's wrong.

HH - October 8

Yep, sounds like pregnancy.Are you late?

d - October 8

I am starting to get alittle cramping. af is not due for another 7 days. I am about 8 dpo. for those that did not see my earlier post. This morning hubby said "where did they come from? meaning my bb's. (Something of that sort). so i have mild cramping, a pulling in my lower belly. it feels so weird. what do you all think? Now i am going crazy here waiting.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?