Am I Pregnant -pg112913088818

2 Replies
confused mini - October 12

well i've been having a light period ever since may and i had s_x in april. i've been eating a lot, nausea, feeling kicks, bloating up, sore br___t, dark nipples, charlie horse, and every pregnancy symptom you can think of!!!! But here's the thing I take preg. test after preg. test and its still negative. i thought it was just me or my hormones gone wack! but the inside of navel has turned dark as chocolate and i never had that before! i feel pressure on my bladder almost all the time and i run to the bathroom more than 8 times a day and i dont even drink that much! and just the other day i started crying for no apparent reason! and now ive been having pains in my va___a area everytime i have to urinate! and my period is still coming on but lighter than usual. will somebody please, help!!!!!!!

igrat - October 12

Honey, you need to call your doctor ASAP and have him look at you. That is the only and best advice I can give you

J. - October 12

You mean you may have been pregnant since May or April? I don't get it......further elaborate please.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?