Am I Pregnant -pg112958093518

1 Replies
DAW219 - October 17

My husband and I are activly trying to get pregnant for the past 2 months. Last month, a week after i finished my period i started spotting, very light and pink/red color. well i ended up gettin my period. Then after very activly trying to get pregnant this month, i am experiencing the same thing BUT this time I am due to get my period either tomorrow or Wednesday ( i get it every 27/28 days) and only noticed it yesterday morning in my first morning pee and then when my husband and i had s_x last night. I don't ovulate like normal women, or at least i don't think i do. i notice the mucus discharge about a week before my period. a friend of mine say's she is the same way and ovulates 10 days before her period. if that is the same with me then my husband and i had s_x that night. and as i said we have been very actively trying this month (every other day to every couple of days). Could i be pregnant? And when should i take a test to find out?

K - October 17

Sounds like af to me. You need to have your prog tested to see if it maintains a level that could support a pregnancy. Spotting could indicate the lining is breaking down too soon. Many people are now taking supplements for this.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?