Am I Pregnant -pg113501421418

7 Replies
mirelle - December 19

I have been off the pill for 3 months after being on it for 15 yrs. we are trying to have a baby. during after ovulation i felt very crampy and tired. after ovulation i felt a light twinging in my pelvis. my period is due in afew days and I have been spotting for 2 days. not a lot just lightly when i wipe. Can i be pregnant??

Lin - December 19

Well, the spotting sounds good - could be implantation bleeding. I've got my fingers crossed for you. I certainly hope I can get a bfp so fast. I've been off the pill for 2 months after being on it for 15 yrs. Good luck!

mirelle - December 21

ok no more spotting. no period yet. i have no symptoms. other then the urge to go pee . when do period symptoms start???

babygurl63801 - December 21

mirelle, i heard that the symptoms can start soon after you concieve, i guess that it is just different in every women, i am in the same boat as you, and my biggest symptoms, is peeing alot, i cant hardly sleep at night, thats how bad it is for me..i wish you the best of luck...hope santa brings you a wonderful gift on christmas...good luck..!!!

mirelle - December 22

well still no period.. spotted abit yesterday. i still have the urge to pee all the time.. waiting for af. dont want to test until this weekend. if i am pregnant shouldnt i be having symptoms now????

Emily - December 22

Some woman dont' have many symptoms at all. With my first, I didn't get any symptoms until well after I missed af. even then they wre very mild. This one is completely different. I was sick for the first 8 weeks and I had cramps and lightheadedness and sore bbs. Good lcuk to you.

mirelle - December 22

thanks for your answer. i keep thinking af is here.. i get that feeling and go to the bathroom and nothing there...

Kat - December 22

I understand that Mirelle, I have been having the same feeling altough now I am 3 days past due

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?