Am I Pregnant -pg113505815018

3 Replies
xomiasprincezzox - December 20

im 16 ive been having unprotected s_x with my boyfriend for a month or two. last monthi had my period but it was extremely late i also had spotting three days before i had my period. i took a pregnancy test it said negative. i recently had s_x three times unprotected my nipples have become extremely sensitive and sore to touch. ive also gained weight. am i pregnant? should i take another tests?

ANSWERS? - December 20

Were you not on the pill either? I would take another test. But, if you are having s_x unprotected like you say, then you should probably expect to get pregnant one time or another. Are you trying to?

babygurl63801 - December 21

well.....you should know that if you are 16 and having unprotected s_x there is always a possibility..it sounds to me like you might be..are you having any other signs? have you tested this month?? keep us updated...

Grandpa Viv - December 21

You may have had implantation and an early pregnancy loss last month, and now you are getting pregnant again. Not tired, unusual discharge, emotional, ga__sy? Test again at one week intervals first morning pee. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?