AM I PREGNANT -pg113582768918

2 Replies
MrsDick - December 28

It is now more than four weeks since my missed period....so now I have missed two periods. I stopped taking birth control late October, and I have not had a period since. I have taken HPTs for the first ten days of my missed period, and BFN. Could I still be pregnant? I'm so confused. I think I will make an appt. with my doctor if nothing has come by next week.

jeanette - December 28

U should really make an appt. if you have missed two periods and bfn's! Sometimes women never test positive on hpt's...10% of women I think I read....and if thats the case you should get in to find out cause you are missing out on good pre-natal care. ANd if you aren't you need to find out if there is another reason and get help to correct it....God bless Mrs!! I hope its a bfp!!

jessicalovespot - December 30

help! i think i might be pregnet, i didn't think you could get pregnet when your on depo shot and me and my ex boyfriend had enprotected s_x,and my b___bs are getting bigger , i pee alot and iv'e ganged wight and ifeel sick alot but i don't throw up and i thought you were spose to throw up when your pregnet (morning sickness) please help me!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?