Am I Pregnant -pg113640122018

4 Replies
melle - January 4

So I'm 7 weeks since my last period. I've had waves a nausa which usually occurs shortly after I eat. I've had some cramps, like the pms sort of stuff but not as bad. I've had headaches and I have had to pee alot. I've taken 3 tests and all were negative. Still here hoping and wondering if it could be possible or if I just missed my period. Is that possible?

Grandpa Viv - January 4

Tough one, Melle. The signs are half way encouraging, but negative tests at 7 weeks are not so good. Why don't you take another test when you miss a second period, then call the doc for a diagnosis. Good luck!

melle - January 4

I'm going to take another test and see where that takes me and I guess I just need to patient. I didn't think it would be so difficult. I thought I would get a straight answer, but I'm still sitting here wondering on the yes or no. What a fustrating thing.

roxyttandme - January 4

Sure it is... Regardless you should seek medical a__sistance. Especially if you have a regular cycle.

melle - January 4

Well, I've been off the pill for 2 months and I heard that it takes a few months for your body to get back to normal. But to me this doesn't feel normal. My cycles are really weird. I've been irregular and regular before the pill, just don't know where I am at now. Thanks for the input. I think I will try to get into the doctor soon.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?