Am I Pregnant -pg113928679918

3 Replies
redheadmale - February 6

I had unprotected s_x on Friday because the condom broke. Saturday, the 22 day of my cycle, I took emergency contraception (aviane). I took 5 pills right away within 24 hours and the next 5 pills 12 hours later. It is now Monday the 25 day of my cycle. I have had some cramps today. Are the cramps from pregnancy, the pills, or my menstrual cycle starting? PLEASE respond as best as possible. Thank you.

AshleyB - February 7

I would a__sume it's from the pills bringing on your period. I don't have any personal experience with that though, but that's what I would think.

Deb - February 7

It is impossible for any of us to know what is causing your cramps...we are just a bunch of strangers on the internet, not doctors! I would think that if you took emergency contraception then you are not pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - February 7

Taking a heavy dose of hormones like that can throw your cycle into a loop. Your next period may be as much as 12 days late, and in the meantime you may get signs of pregnancy. Take a preg test Sun 19th first pee if AF has not showed, and in the meantime try to stay calm. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?