Am I Pregnant -pg114317150418

2 Replies
ndannecker - March 23

Hello Everyone, I am new to the chat, but need some feedback from anyone who might be able to help. I am on cd 32 and show negative on pregnancy tests. I usually get my period between day 27 to 30 at the latest. I have terribly painful periods and have no symptoms, but since I am showing negative on pregnancy tests I am not sure what is going on here. I have felt a lot of fluttering and tingling in my pelvis the past few weeks. I don't know what to think. Any ideas??? Thanks for your help!

Lin - March 24

If you're getting negative tests, then you're most likely not pregnant, however there is a small minority of women who either never get a positive or get one quite late. All you can do is test about once a week until you get a positive or your period starts. If you haven't started your period by the time you should have had your next one, then call your doctor and ask for a quant_tative blood test. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - March 24

Ga__sy plus a missing period and no signs of one coming on is a good start. Some women have no early signs at all. Are you missing anything, like tired, emotional, dizzy, slight nausea, changes in appet_te, smells and tastes, lotion discharge, more peeing, runny nose, more saliva, b___bs different? Test once a week first morning pee. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?