Am I Pregnant -pg114371599718

6 Replies
trixie - March 30

please help...i have just gotten off the pill and have just finished spotting about a week ago..but the problem is, i think i have the symptoms of early pregnancy...morning sickness, bigger br___ts, feeling tired all the time etc...please help, has anyone been through this before?by the way, i did a test and it was neg.....maybe too early??

jeanette - March 30

If you just finished your period a week ago, then what you are feeling maybe ovulation symptoms. When I first came off the pill, I forgot what my body felt like around O time and after, since you don't ovulate on the pill, so all my "symptoms" I thought were pregnancy symptoms...but were just some of the things my body did naturally around that time. Hope this helps. God bless and babydust darlin!

Emma2 - March 30

When was your 1st day of your last period? And spotting is common after stopping the pill its usually caused by hormones trying to adjust themselves.

Lin - March 30

I agree with Jeanette. It sound like you're going to ovulate soon. And as she said, after being on the pill, you forget all the yucky things that your body did before you were on it, because it's been awhile since you've actually ovulated. I swear I've had every symptom in the book over the last 5 months!

jeanette - March 30

Me too Lin. LOL. Almost every one. With the exception of that "metal taste in mouth" thingie...never had that, even when I was pg.

AudreyC - March 30

If you were pg you wouldn't be feeling the symptoms so early. Most likely your body is adjusting to not having the pill in your system any more. Relax, and if you don't want to get preg right now, make sure you use condoms. Best wishes!

trixie - March 31

thank you so much!! what you all say makes perfect sense!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?