Am I Pregnant -pg114874157518

1 Replies
fragilenonsense - May 27

Me and my boyfriend generally have unprotected s_x, yet he pulls out. So far I've been totally fine. But... Yesterday morning I vomited and then yesterday afternoon I started spotting. I put a pad on last night and woke up with pink about the size of a nickle. I just checked my tampon and it's turned really dark but VERY light... extremely light. Could this be pregnancy spotting? I've been nauseous all day but havn't vomited. I'm not due for my period for another 3 days and it's very regular so it being early is odd. My br___t are very tender and slightly enlarged. I'm tired and feel incredably bloated. The last time we had s_x (9 days ago) was the day before I was due to ovulate. I've had slight cramps but not as much as normally and not as consistent. Do you think these are the right signs? Would it show up on a test if I was? I don't know what to do. This was NOT planned. I'm only 16 and my boyfriend and I have talked and he's entirely against kids. My mom told me years ago that she would kick me out of the house if she ever found out I was pregnant. I'm completely against abortion though... not even considering it. I'm so scared

kmorris1 - May 27

There is a chance you might be pregnant as you last had s_x around the time you would have been most fertile. Your symptoms are all cla__sic pregnancy symptoms, including the spotting. I would wait until the your period is due, and if it doesn't show take a home test. I hope things turn out okay for you whatever the result. If it is negative, and you and your boyfriend do not want a child, it's worth considering some form of birth control, either condoms or the pill so you won't have this worry in future - pulling out is not an effective way to prevent pregnancy. All the best. Kate.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion