Am I Pregnant -pg115161522718

10 Replies
[email protected] - June 29

if i hvae to pee every 3 minutes does that mean i am pregnant

BrendaW - June 29

You could have a bladder infection

dumbdididumb - June 29

Is that your only symptom? you could have just drank a lil more than usual. that could be it too.

Natasha_26 - June 29

I agree with Brenda. U could have bladder infection. Even if u drink a little more than usual, you still wouldnt have to go every 3 minutes. Does it hurt when u pee?

Emma2 - June 29

Urinary tract infection is more likely since youre only 3 days late for your period.

Keeli - June 29

Actually, a urinary tract infection will have a burning sensation when you pee. Since you didn't mention it, I don't think that would be it. If you do not feel that, I would definitely test!! If you do feel a burning when you pee, you should see your doctor to get some antibiotics.

Emma2 - June 29

Keeli, I actually had 2 one was painful and the other time didnt even know i had it until the dr. confirmed. it really does depend.

Keeli - June 29

I've had about 20. By the time I get to where I pee a lot, I'm starting to feel some burning. But another good thing to do is to pee in a clear cup. If the pee looks normal and is not cloudy, that is a good indication its not UTI. Also, the drug stores now sell test strips, so you can actually confirm without going to the dr.

Emma2 - June 29

Yeah The one I got when I was dying I would pee and it would sting and I would pee 1 drop every 5 min. The other one I had was just peeing constantly and lower back pain. I know about the tests too my dr. gave me some now that im pregnant and he also gave me strips you pee on for preeclampsia. Great stuff!

Natasha_26 - June 29

I had 2 UTIS...the last one, I didnt even have to pee constantly and it didnt hurt when I did. Just had a slight stomach ache, nausea and back ache. when I went to doc for pregnancy test, she said that I had UTI. In the 2nd one, I had to go every 5 mins, didnt hurt at all and I used to release a load of liquid I guess everyone is different.

Keeli - June 29

Wow! I had no idea they could be so different. I guess peeing in a clear cup to see if its cloudy would be the best indication. The bacteria makes the pee cloudy.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?