Am I Pregnant -pg117238215536

4 Replies
jefranden - February 25

I started my period on the 8th of February and on the 18th and 19th I had unprotected s_x with my husband. I am soooo bloated -- I am wondering if I am pregnant, or just getting chubby?!

whatisgoingon - February 25

How long are your cycles? If 8th Feb was Cycle Day 1 for you, you can estimate ovulation via your cycle length. So for instance an average 28 day cycle would have you ovulating 14days prior to your next period. So on around cycle day 14, or 18-22nd February. So you have the chance to have conceived, being that you bedded unprotected on 18-19th Feb. Bloating can be a symptom of pregnancy but also pre-period too. The only way to know for sure is to test..which you can do with accurate results on the day of your period is due or after, the latter being more accurate. Good Luck! ox

Grandpa Viv - February 25

You are on cycle day 17 which is too early to be having signs if you ovulated on the normal cycle day 14. However, ovulation on cycle day 10 sometimes does happen, in which case your unprotected would have been on the money and signs such as bloating and ga__sy would start in the last couple of days. Look also for tired, peeing, wet, and unusual b___b, acne, emotional, lightheaded, appet_te, smell, taste, aches, cramps etc in the next week. You could test several days before period due with a better than average chance of accuracy, first morning pee. Good luck!

jefranden - February 26

Thanks for the responses, they're really helpful -- this is cool! Jefranden

Druth - February 26

Can you show signs of pregnancy before havng a positive test

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?