Am I Pregnant -pg117254598840

1 Replies
sterbsgirl - February 26

I am about 7 days late. I have been very nauseas off and on all day for about 3-4 days now. I have headaches as well as the normal signs of either starting or pregnancy....bloating, fatigue and all that. I also have some pain in my lower abdomen. I had a clamp on my tubes and then my doctor took it off due to some female problems. He did say I would need to have them re-constructed before I could get pregnant which I plan to do in May, but I am feeling like I could be now. All these symptoms and I am feeling so sick. I took a test and it came back negative. I did ask a friend Dr. of mine "off the clock" and she said it sounds like I very well could be. I am afraid of a let down again...we really want a baby. I have taken several on-line quizzes and they keep coming back that I am pregnant because of my symptoms. And I have done them before in the past and they came back moderate chance or no chance of pregnancy and were correct. Do these symptoms sound like I could indeed be pregnant? Are home tests often wrong....at this stage? Please Help!!!

Grandpa Viv - February 26

You have a good chance of getting an accurate answer using first morning urine when 7 days late. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?