Am I Pregnant -pg117304101146

2 Replies
megryan14 - March 4

Okay so I have been on bc for about 4 year and about 10months ago I changed to a new type. Me and my fiancee don't use a condombut i thought that it would be okay, because my birth control has always worked. Anyway for the past two weeks I have been extremely sick to my stomach every evening starting around 4. Sometimes I even throw up. A couple of days ago I had a little light spotting for only one day and then it went away. AF is supposed to come this week sometime. I took 3 pregnancy tests last week. One from the $tree came back + but the two more expensive ones -. My br___ts have also got faint blue lines (veins) that I never noticed, and seem bigger. Do you think I'm pregnant?

LIN - March 4

It sounds like you just might be, but it's hard to know. Often the more expensive tests are actually much less sensitive than the $ Tree tests, so the positive one could be accurate. Of course, there's also the possibility that it was an evap line. If you take a $ Tree test now, a couple days later, it should be darker if you're pregnant. Try taking one again and take one every few days. If you're pregnant, they should get noticeably darker until they're obviously positive tests.

megryan14 - March 4

thanks for your advice!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?