Am I Pregnant -pg117381101181

7 Replies
karla42986 - March 13

Hello everyone! I am now 3 days late, and I don't feel as though my period will be coming anytime soon. Last night I took a pregnancy test, which came out negative. I really don't know what to think. Normally I have my period every 28 days due to my birth control. Has anyone else ever been through it this way? HELP!

HeavenisMine - March 13

Because you're using BC it seems unlikely, but then again is still a possibility, I'd say give it another few days or so, test again if your period doesn't show up, and if it is still negative, maybe a doctor is your best bet!

Martha31 - March 13

did you miss any of your bc?

karla42986 - March 13

No I have not missed any of my birth control. That is the weird thing, you would think that I am not, but why haven't I had my period yet?

kamivy - March 14

I have heard it is possible to sometimes completely miss a month, I know I was taking Yasmin pill and it says in the booklet that sometimes you may skip a period and that it can be normal but to check in with your doc.

karla42986 - March 14

I just checked on my pills it says that it is highly unlikely to miss a period, because of the pills. I think if I don't have it by the end of the week I will take another test.

KIMBERLY_521 - March 14

i need help too..

karla42986 - March 14

What is your story?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?