Am I Pregnant -pg120299996214

1 Replies
Allie_Jane - February 14

Hi all, I had my last period on the 11th December (10 weeks ago) but am getting negative pregnancy tests. I've been tracking my cycle for about 5 years when using "Persona" (a machine that records it for you) as a form of contraceptive, and I've never been longer than 32 day's. I've been TTC for 10 month but I'm pretty relaxed about it, I don't feel stressed and I'm passably healthy. I've been to the doctors but you know what they are like in the UK, I was told to wait till I'd missed 3 full cycles till they will check anything out. I know it's silly but in my heart of hearts I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant. My question is, do I pay to get a private ultrasound done to confirm or deny, or should I wait. Also has anyone else been through this and what was the outcome. Allie xx

keerthy - February 14

i dont think doctors are that bad in UK... am 15 days late .. and had some mid cycle spotting too with neg results....... and alll symptoms and my doc advised to meet a gynac and has sent me for an U/S scan... have an appt 22nd feb.... so u can demand for one..... please talk to ur doc.... if not... i think its time to change ur GP dear!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?