Am I Pregnant -pg121304012165

4 Replies
micchina - June 9

Ok, I need some other opinions or advice. I haven't had a period since March 1st. I have taken 3 pee test since then, last one about 3 weeks ago, but all come back negative, but I feel that I'm almost positive that I'm pregnant. Since then, I've had nausea, woken in the night from really bad acid indegestion, woken to pee (hadn't before), had mild headaches almost daily, bloating, slight cramping, and want to sleep all the time. I'm confused why the test might be saying negative. Any help?! Thanks

dannygirl4you - June 9

Have you went to get a blood test done yet? I have heard you can be pregnant and have a low HCG level and it won't show on test till it gets higher........I am in the same condition almost positive I am pregnant but have had atleast 5 BFN i am so bumed.........You might want to see a dr and find out I hope this helps you

Micchina - June 11

Thanks and yeah I thought about the blood test. I will go and try to get that done. Thanks again!

dannygirl4you - June 11

Your welcome and let me know what you find out........Good luck

Grandpa Viv - June 12

A negative pee test at 10 weeks is very unusual. Perhaps your hormones are out of whack for some other reason - a cyst or glandular upset, perhaps. At this stage a doctor visit would be a real good idea. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?