Am I Pregnant -pg121359645945

2 Replies
see113 - June 16

Hello all I had unprotected s_x Saturday night (within the last 48 hours) and am now experiencing awful stomach cramps, similar to those when my period is due. My period is not due until first week of july so am right in the middle of my cycle at the moment. Is it too early to tell whether I am pregnant even though am having these awful cramps? I am 20 years old and going into my final year of university so am freaking out to say the least! Please reply. Thanks.

clindholm - June 16

Yes, it's too early to test. If you don't want to be pg, can you get the morning after pill? It sounds like you are in the middle of your cycle which is typically a fertile time for most. There is a possibility you may be pregnant and are feeling the implantation now.

Grandpa Viv - June 16

These are probably ovulation cramps (14 days before menstruation), though there is no telling why they are so much worse than usual - nerves? Forty hours after s_x is too soon to be feeling implantation, I agree with clindolm, if it is important not to be pregnant you need to get the morning after pill PDQ. It may mess with your cycle a bit, but it will reduce the chance of pregnancy by 75%. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?