Am I Pregnant -pg121421939177

1 Replies
foxylad26872003 - June 23

please help my fertile days wer thurs,fri,sat and sun. I am a smoker (bad i no) but sice saturday everytime i have a drag i feel dizzy and sick. my temper is to the extreme and my va___a feels liek it is fluttering/pumping which is a very strange feeling if anyone could give me any advice no matter how small it is thanks xx

V9653 - June 24

It could be a number of things but I will say that with my son I couldn't stand cigarettes just days after conception. That was the only symptom that made me doubt the other symptoms, because it made me think I was pregnant. Then I tried to smoke a week later while I was waiting to test, and I didn't have a problem smoking. So I figured it might have been somehting I ate. I also had the pumping feeling down there which I've read is the increase in blood flow. I don't want you to get your hopes up because I'm having the same pumping feeling now and tested negative today midday. I had symptoms-bbs got bigger, cramping (when I never cramp until after af comes), bbs tingling like letdown in b___stfeeding, extremely tired, mood swings, peeingfrequently. Thing is I started spotting about 4 days before expected af and it got heavier for 2 days then spotted for 1 more day, that's sooo not normal for me. I usually spot for about an hour before af comes (this time I spotted for about 6 hours but only noticeable when I wiped, then nothing until midday the next day) HEAVY with blood clots and all, this usually happens for 3 day, then 2 days of kind of heavy, then 2 days lighter. This month it was much lighter and shorter, but none of my symptoms went away and my bbs are still heavy and bigger, tested today-NEGATIVE-so nothing's ever certain, but wait and test-all I can say.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?