Am I Pregnant -pg121841995018

5 Replies
xoPrettygurlxo - August 10

Hello. im experencing some weird stuff. i had s_x 5 days ago and was suppose to get my period yesterday, but insted of my period i got a lightish pink spotting. then later on the day it was like a light period. im experiencing lower cramps,bloating, my side is really tender. could this be early implantation?

schreck - August 11

Did yo have s_x any other time during this cycle? You should have already ovulated at 4 days before your period was suppose to start so it is unlikely you are pregnant if that was the only time you had s_x during your las cycle.

penny22 - August 11

i was due on a week ago. i took a test yesterday but it was negitive. i have been going 2 the toilet alot more, feeling sick, my right b___st sore and i have been having cramping on and off for 5 days now. i have that i know that im pregnant feeling, which i had the second time i was pregnant but the test been negative is strange.as this happened to anyone else? i feel like im going mad. ?

penny22 - August 11

sorry dint mean 2 write this here

sanky - August 16

Hi. Implantation bleeding occurs after about 10 days of fertilization. S_x 5 days before your period would not make you preggers... even if it did, i dont think, you would hve all those symps... if you would have had anytime before this, it is possible that it is implantation bleeding.. but do take a test to be sure...

Naomi98 - August 16

Um, did you mean 14 days, schreck?! I agree with everyone, I don't think you need to worry, sounds like your period is on its way.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?