Am I Pregnant -pg123299950112

4 Replies
gemmay1 - January 26

Me and my fella have been trying for a baby this month my last period arrived the 5th dec. we made sure we had regular s_x frm the end ov my period till about the 22nd jan,lately i have tender sore br___ts sickness and just feel yuck.i already have a daughter and as she was unplanned i wasnt really looking for symptoms was just wondering it any1 knows when to take the test.done done today n obviously negative.the wait is killing me

sabrinasmom - January 26

gemmay1- you posted that your last period was Dec 5th. Did you mean Jan 5th? Because if your last period really was Dec 5th then you would definitely be late enough to take a pregnancy test. If it was Jan 5th then it's probably still too early to test, but you could be experiencing early pregnancy symptoms. Good luck.

XPinkDiamondsX - January 26

well i kno that doctors check for pregnancy by feeling for a low cervix...if u know what i mean trhen u should try it.....this is done by inserting 2 fingers down there and if you feel the cervix almost immediately with hardly any effort of "feeling" for it then you may be pregnant....other than that...wait. but i kno that part sucks because ive been waiting too. i have to wait another week to take the test....

gemmay1 - January 27

oh yeh lol i maent jan.lol

gemmay1 - January 27

thanks for the advice i hate waiting.never wished the weeks by so quickly.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?