Am I Pregnant -pg110041907751

2 Replies
Tess - November 14

My Last period started on the 21st October. My husband & I have been having s_x every second day since my period finished. for the last week I have had dull pains below my belly button. I am due on the 18th October. I have done a test but think (or hope) it was to early as it came back neg. What do you think???

Merran - November 14

Hi Tess, I took a test at what i estimated as 7 days post ovulation (i usually get ovary pain)... it was negative. I tested today (period 9 days late) and got a faint positive. I had swollen sore b___sts and nipples along with cramping around when I should have had my period... Hold out until your period is due before you take another test (if you can stand it!). After a few months ttc, i convinced myself my first negative result was just that - negative. it did at least help me cope better with the wait for my period! good luck!!

Lisa - November 15

I am in the same boat. My last menstrual cycle began on October 20th. I took clomid on days 5-9. (we've been trying to conceive for over a year now). My ovulation monitor showed that I ovulated on the 5th and the 6th of November. A few days later I started getting lower abdominal cramps and they have come and go ever since. My b___bs are sore too. I did a test this morning, knowing it was to soon but very anxious, and it came back negative. My period is supposed to start on the 26th. ( I have 36 day cycles). I'm going crazy. I know I've never felt like this before but ya never know. I wish I had an answer for you, I have a good feeling about both of us though. Keep me posted! Lisa

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?