Am I Pregnant -pg11012649226

3 Replies
Renee - November 23

My husband and I have been trying to conceive, so we did have intercourse around ovulation. I ovulated 7 days ago. For the last 7 days I have been having twinges/dull cramping in my lower left abdomen. Today it turned into an all over funny feeling- entire abdomen is firm, almost tight or bloated, some gurgling inside almost like I'm gassy (but no gas problems). In the past two days I also have had some heartburn and some times where I feel like I have to urinate really bad, but I don't actually have to go. I took a home test today and it was negative, although I'm not due for AF for another 7 days (I know I shouldn't have taken it this early, I couldn't resist). Do you think I could possibly be pregnant, or is it really just to early for these symptoms to be related to pregnancy?

bump - November 23

:-)

Renee - November 24

Can anyone help?

Christine - November 24

Renee I dont know if it is too early to start feeling symptoms...some woman do get them soon after conception...I do know that you tested way to early...give yourself a few weeks...at least close to when your period is do...you could very well be pregnant...although watch the having to urinate really bad and nothing coming out...that sounds like a uti...frequent urination usually does not show up until at least your 4th or 5th week...for me I'm 5 months and dont notice all that much of a difference with it...good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?