Am I Pregnant -pg110547818841

7 Replies
Margot - January 11

My husband and I started trying to get pregnant a month ago. My period is 4 days late today and I took a hpt and it came back negative. However, since yesterday I have had extremely light brown spuratic spotting. Much different than my normal period. Could I be pregnant? When should I re-test? Is my spotting really a period that's just different this month? Help!

Melissa - January 11

It could be that your period is just a little late, or maybe its implantation which usually occurs around the time of your period. I would wait another 3-4 days and re-test. You're hcg levels should be higher then. Also can I suggest not to worry about it. Alot of us on here I think worry to much which can delay your period or make you believe that you are pregnant. Also, if you're trying to conceive, take prenatal vitamins. Best wishes to you.

angelita - January 11

my back hurts then it moves to my stomache and i have minor head aches once in awhile am i pergnant?

kat - January 11

angelita,take a home test,are you late for your period yet?

kat - January 11

morgot,melissa is right,i dont think im pregnant now but ive made myself think i was for the last month,im just trying to accept that im probably not and i have to just keep trying!

KITA - January 11

HI I'M YOUNG AND I DIDN'T GET MY PERIOD LAST MONTH AND ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS.

kat - January 11

kita,do a home pregnancy test!

kim - January 11

Not to dissapoint you but I was 4 days late and had brownish spotting on my 5 day of being late. I was hoping it was implantation but the next day I got my period full force.. But we are all different so you may be pregnant. If you dont get your period by Friday I would test again. Good luck to ya!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?