Am I Pregnant -pg111294150318

3 Replies
Lindsay - April 8

Hi guys...I'm new, and I just wanted to ask/tell you about me and being pregnant.I want to tell you guys what is going on with me, and maybe you could give me your opinions or advice. O.K. First, I dont know if I'm even pregnant. But I'm defenitaly suspicious. The last period I had was in December. I Didnt have one at all in January, but in February, i had a little light one, very light colored discarge, and I didnt have one in march. And, almost everyday, Im am feeling a little nausea, one night, I got really hot, and seriously thought I was going to hurl (ok guys, throwing up is weird to me becuse the last time i did, was 11 years ago..no kidding), and the other morning i woke up, sat up, and automaticlly felt like heaving. I also have to go pee it seems like every 5 minutes. And right when i get confortable to go to sleep, i go pee agian. And, my belly size has changed a little bit. Ill try to describe it as best i can(im very skinny, and this is quite a dramatic change to me)...ok, about in inch above my belly button and down, has gotten bloated, round, and jiggly. my waist seems a little thicker as well. I took a home pregnancy test about a week ago (the cheapest, store brand one), and it was negative. What do you guys think i should do? Can you tell me what i should feel in my belly at 2 to 3 months, if i am pregnant.

Kaydee - April 8

I think you should go see your doctor.. To me it sounds like you are, but what do i know, im only 16.. Good luck and best wishes.. Kd xoxox

Grandpa Viv - April 8

Lindsay, you need to go to the Health Department, a clinic or a doctor to find out what is happening to your body. It may be a pregnancy and it may be something else. Do I hear of a little anorexia in the background here?

stacey - April 8

Have you taken any recent tests? sounds like you need to see a dr.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?