Am I Pregnant -pg112936961318

2 Replies
Sarah - October 15

Can anyone help ?? I have symptoms of pregnancy but this morning a negative result.. I have veiny br___ts my nipples are larger but they are not sensative and my lower abdomen is swollen and my clothes around my tummy are tighter this is not normal for me, not sleeping to well at night and need to pee in the middle of the night, can anyone give advice my period is due tomorrow, but no signs of period coming...

Yelena - October 15

Hi Sarah..My period was due on 10/13 and still no sign. I have developed veins on my b___sts that weren't there before and some on my arms in the past week or so. During my TTC phase I got sick, cold. Dr's say a woman's immune system lowers when they are preg, in order to prevent the sperm from being rejected (a foreign body in your system). My b___st have started to get a little sore as well. Several days ago I developed a dry mouth with a metallic taste and had a tenderness in my mouth. I went to a periodontist and they told me more than likely it is from being preg. A woman goes thru a lot of hormonal changes during this time. I've had some mild cramping and some bloating too. My pants feel tighter as well. And to top things off, all my tests have been BFN.

steph23 - October 15

if i were you i would wait to test again when you are a week late. i've read some stuff and they say its easly detected after a week.. I my self are 12 days late 3 test and all neg. I'm going to go and have a blood test monday.. I'm really confused my self and just wish i knew the answer. good luck ladys... baby dust

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion