Am I Pregnant -pg116861320590

3 Replies
jstar - January 12

This is my first cycle after depo oprovera and things seem to be going normal. I have been charting and have pin pointed my o to be day 2o. I am now 12dpo. O day temp 97.7. Yesterday I had a temp drop 97.5 and today it went up to 97.9. I have had minor cramps and thought I saw a bit of spotting yesterday. Not sure if af is coming or implantation spotting. My br___ts have been sore which is unusual for me. Since this is my first cycle since depo I am not sure what to expect. My cm has not dried up either. Any response would be appreciated!

LIN - January 12

What did your temp go up to after what you a__sume is your O day? Those temps all sound like follicular phase temps, so unless they were substantially higher between O day and yesterday, it doesn't sound like you've ovulated yet. If it was much higher and then dropped down to 97.5, then I'm sorry to say that it sounds like af is on her way.

jstar - January 12

My temps before "O" were in the 96.0 range and after "O" were 97.7 consitantly or higher. There was no big jump, but rather a pattern and a gradual increase. It is our first month ttc and charting, so Im still learning. Thanks!

LIN - January 12

Ah, ok. If that's the case, then your O day temp wouldn't be 97.7. That would be the day after O. Your O day temp should be one of the lowest in your cycle and should be just before the rise. If your temps start out in the 96s, then you may want to get your thyroid tested to be on the safe side. Low temps can be indicative of hypothyroidism (though not always). Other than that, your chart sounds pretty normal. If you're only 12 or 13 dpo, then it's hard to say where it will go from here. Your temp might not drop until the morning af arrives (though of course hopefully not!). Good luck and happy charting!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?