Am I Pregnant -pg111340729818

6 Replies
alana - April 13

i stop taking my birthcontrol march 4 th that made my last period march 9.....i took a test when i was 4 days late (it was negative) now i am 9days late am i all messed up from birthcon or am i pregnant????????

c - April 13

your body needs to adjust. it may take a few cycles. but then some woman get pregnant on the pill. so you just never know. ~~baby dust~~

Audrey - April 13

Alana- Your system can get messed up when you start or go off birth control. Use condoms if you don't want to get pregnant right away. Best wishes!

NIKKI - April 13

IF YOU HAVE REGULAR PERIODS EVERY MONTH,AND START AROUNT THE 26 HEAVY BLEEDING,WITH CRAMPS,THEN AT THE END OF MARCH,26 COMES NOTHING THN 27,THEN 28,THEN 29 STILL NOTHING,THEN THE SECOND PART OF THE DAY ON THE 31,I START TO BLEED VERY LIGHT NO EVEN ENOUGH FOR A PAD,ITS ALMOS LIKE PINK NO CRAMPS OR CLOTS,IT LASTED ABOUT 2 AND A HALF DAYS,CAN ANYBODY HEP,GIVE ME THEIR OPINION???????

C - April 13

~NIKKI~ IT SOUNDS LIKE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING.

NIKKI - April 13

SEE IM NEW TO THIS STUFF SOOO,I THOUGHT I WOULD ASK

Grandpa Viv - April 13

Alana, if you have no early signs, the chances are the bc has you messed up. It could take several months before you get back in the swing of things. If you quit because your relationship ended, beware of the one night stand syndrome. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?