Am I Pregnant Pg1240884542

3 Replies
kmv511 - April 27

I've been trying to get pregnant for about 3 months now and haven't had much luck. I have a pretty regular 32 day cycle. It came about 4 days late and was a normal flow for 2 days then stopped and had light bleeding only during intercourse. I've been doing everything I can from taking the right vitamins and exercising and getting plenty of rest. Over the past week I've been experiencing strange cramping, tummy flutters, tender br___ts, migraines that turn to nausea, but not vomiting, and I'm tired all the time no matter how much rest I get. I took a home pregnancy test this morning and it read negative, maybe its too early or my hopes are up too much.. Any opinions?

kmv511 - April 27

Also, these cramps aren't normal cramps it's more of a weird feeling. Not a good or bad feeling, more annoying than anything. And I have a burning sensation in my nipples? Is this normal?!

Grandpa Viv - April 27

The signs sound good, but you must be at least a week late for a "normal" period, by which time a test usually shows positive. You are going to have to test again, probably Sunday first morning pee and again a week later. If neither of those are positive and your next period is abnormal, it will be time to call the doc for a check-ip. Good luck!

kmv511 - April 27

AHH SO MANY QUESTIONS!! I forgot to mention that i have the HPV virus not the std-type kind. more along the cancer causing kinds.. but am in good health at the current time. I dont know if it has any affect on my chances of becoming pregnant or if i am preg if its healthy/safe for the baby.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?