Am I Pregnant Pg1251878738

1 Replies
unfortune1092 - September 2

I had unprotected s_x about three months ago. I was not on the pill and had ended my period that morning. I had painful cramps the whole month following which was fairly rare for me. I did get my period but only for a day - 3 days. I immediately got a prescription for birth control and have been taking it ever since. I have gotten my period at the end of each month for a day - 3 days (that's two periods, not including the one I followed with the pill). I have been feeling AND seeing my heart beat in my stomach. I guess it's more of a pulse, and sometimes I feel it in my abdomen and sometimes it's more north. Could this be a baby? Am I pregnant? Please help.

kimberly - September 2

Most women don't ovulate until about 14 days counting from the first day of your period. If the s_x happened a day after your period ended it was most likely too early for you to become pregnant. You have had 2 normal period since, I would say you are having a phantom pregnancy. It is a real thing and lots of women experience it. Your mind can convince your body it is pregnant, so you can actually have symptoms of pregnancy. Take another test to ease your mind and if you still feel this way talk to a Dr.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?