Am I Pregnant Pg1262670589

3 Replies
usmclove829 - January 5

i was 3 weeks late for my period. then got it and it was not normal & only lasted 3 days Very Lightly. and now 5 days later im bleeding again.. could this be a sign of pregnancy ? I have pains in my lower stomach. and using the bathroom about every 20 minutes. Does anyone have advice? I took two pregnancy test. both negative!

nmjones87 - January 5

My period was normal in Nov, but my period for Dec (Xmas week) only lasted 3 days and a little lighter then normal. Now im nauseous and I don't know if I am crazy or not. I took 2 tests both negative. I'm going insance because I still have 2 weeks until next period is due!

Grandpa Viv - January 5

Let's a__sume your December cycle experienced a delay, and you ovulated Dec 18, then Xmas week could have been implantation spotting, and a test might not show positive until Jan 15. No unusual fatigue, b___b signs, other PMS symptoms acting weird? Nausea, stomach pain, and frequent urination might come from an infection, not so?

Coley23 - January 7

I don't know what to think. My husband and I are on month 3 of trying, and want more than anything to become parents. The first day of my last cycle was 12/11, we were active beginning 12/20 every other day through 1/1 (I should have ovulated between 12/26 and 12/28, somewhere around there). My AF is due 1/9 and yesterday 1/6 I noticed a brownish discharge. Today I'm slightly crampy, and I haven't been sleeping well, my b___sts feel heavy but not sore, my nose is running like a faucet, and I'm exhausted (but cant tell if this is due to sleep issues or possible pregnancy). Is the spotting my period coming or implantation bleeding? I was so sad when I noticed it yesterday and now feel confused! Any words of wisdom?? Please?!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?