Am I Pregnant Or Not -pg117062012557

3 Replies
sparklez - February 4

I've been to a few a websites and read a lot of the posts on here to read up on the early signs of pregnancy and i am still a little unsure as i have some of the symptoms. I am 28 never been pregnant. A few weeks back I started off with the tiredness and nausia but put it down to a bug that was going around, now i am having constant headaches, my br___ts have become slightly larger and my stomach has become ever so slightly rounded. 2 weeks ago i had i think my period but having read up more it may have been spotting. I dont want to worry unduely so am getting a pregnancy test, but do you think i could be pregnant??

sarahd - February 4

How heavy was your bleeding/spotting? Was it "on time" for your period or early/late? If you're worried, I'd suggest taking a test, if you think you got pregnant about 4 weeks ago then it would definitely show positive by now. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - February 4

If you had s_x then you could be pregnant. Sounds like it might have been around Jan 7. It is not too soon to take a test. Good luck!

sparklez - February 23

thanks for getting back to me, i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. i have had another period so i know i am not pregnant now so thank you so much for replying.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?