Am I Pregnant Please Help-pg110659358790

2 Replies
HM - January 24

My last period started 1/2/05. I bled real heavy for 3 days then stopped, and started bleeding again on 1/9/05, which I just kind of spotted. My fertile window was the 14th through the 17th & my husband & I had s_x on the 15th. On that following Monday, my br___ts started hurting like crazy & have been ever since. I have been feeling extremely bloated/very gassy, I have somewhat lost my appet_te. I can eat, but I start feeling very full a lot sooner than usual or sometimes I just don't finish my food because I just feel icky(almost queasy). I've had what seems a constant headache, weird cramps in my lower abdomen & the color of my urine is now a bright yellow. I don't have any children yet, so I'm not sure what's going on, or if the timing is even right. Please let me know what you think. I'm afraid of taking another test & getting a negative answer.

ms.mae - January 24

WOW sounds alot like my problem..i cant really answer your question but im having the same thing as you just that my last period was 12/21/04 i was due for my next the 18th-20th of this month...but when you do find something out can you please inform me!! thanks!!

HM - January 24

Oh yeah, my bowels seem to be off too and I get tired sooner at the end of the day. Can someone please help???Any ideas?? Do you think I could be pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?