Am I Pregnant Please Help -pg113241707918

5 Replies
Stacey - November 19

Hi, Just wonderd if u could help me? Im 16 and basically i just wonderd am i pregnant, i keep feeling sick and reching, keep needing the toilet, i have had sore nipples, and was due on but was only on for a day and didnt have much blood & am usually on for 7 days, am i pregnant? please help !

Ummmmm. - November 19

Take a test?????!!!!!!!

to Stacey - November 19

It really sounds like you might be pregnant. Take a test. Were you using any protection?

Carina - November 19

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around three months ago, and he just rubbed the tip of his p___s in my v____a, without entering the whole of it, he was dry, and i was wet. Is it possible i get pregnant? I mean he didnt do it only for few seconds. Im freaking out. We are both virgins. I need to share this and to be adviced.

Ca__sie - November 20

Stacey, since the time for your period pa__sed I would take a test and see. Carina, your chances are very small of being pregnant. But sometimes things DO happen. Nothing is 100%. Try not to stress and wait for your period. Stressing will cause your period to be late and make you more confused.

Carina - November 20

Stacy, thanx for the answer,, but I got my period since that time, i had it 3 times since the incident.. I am just done from it. But I still feel or think that I might be pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?