Am I Pregnant Please Help -pg116905656055

8 Replies
arb9601 - January 17

Hi everybody! I'm 24 years old and I started my period on Dec 29, 2006 and it ended on Jan 2, 2007 (which is a little short for me) but anyway, On Jan 12th I started spotting a brownish discharge which lasted 4-5 days ( but it was just spotting it never got any heavier). I was talking to a friend of mine and she said that was I was going through could be implantation (i have NEVER had anything like this happen to me before, my periods are like clockwork every 28 days). Now my br___ts are sore and heavy, I'm growing out of my clothes which isn't normal for me and I'm getting headaches all the time...lets not forget to mention i'm extremely sick to my stomach all day long and I can smell everything! I'm trying to figure out if I could in fact be pregnant because it would be way to early to find out through a pregnancy test! I hope you guys could maybe give me some answers cause I am so anxious and confused. Please help

Grandpa Viv - January 17

Is it possible you got pregnant around Dec 15th and had an in-pregnancy bleed? A preg test now would tell, if that were the case. Good luck!

CAROL - January 17

You have the symptoms, for sure. If the AF you had was "real", then I think it would be too early to test. But like Grandpa Viv said, it could have been an in preg. bleed, and a test would be positive by now. Take one and find out.

arb9601 - January 17

is it possible that I got pregnant after my period in december cause that seemed real and i took a pregnancy test today it said negative...Could i have gotten pregnant on or after the 5th of January

CAROL - January 17

If you ovulated early, yes. If that was the only time you had s_x, then a test may not come up positive yet, as many women do not get a pos. until their next AF is due. Maybe test then?

arb9601 - January 17

Oh i didn't know that a woman ovulated early...I have never been able to tell when I was ovulating ( i know its sounds stupid) Another question I have is for my bestfriend--she was wondering if you can in fact get pregnant off pre-c_m (the withdrawal method of birth control) i said yes but she doesn't believe me.

CAROL - January 17

You're right that it can. Prec_m has sperm in it, but not nearly as much as a whole shot of ejaculate (sorry, that sounded gross). Also, you can ovulate early, or late, or right on time. The only way to tell is by charting, temping, taking OPKs and stuff like that. Sperm can also live for a few days inside you, so if you had s_x on the 5th of Jan and O'd on the 8th, for example, there could still be some guys hanging around to fertilize that egg.

arb9601 - January 17

Thank you so much your so helpful!

sarahd - January 17

That spotting 10 days after your period ended sounds like ovulation spotting to me - the symptoms could still be related to ovulation, I've had symptoms last from O until my period and not been pregnant. I'd wait another week, and then take a test. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?