Am I Pregnant PLEASE HELP Pg1291341371

4 Replies
angie12345 - December 2

So I have been having symptoms for a week and 3 days now. Nausea, fatigue, cramps, sore back, sensitive nipples, turned off my fav foods and craving things I hardly eat and really just dont feel myself! I have taken 4 tests - all negative. My period was normal on the 11th Oct. then when I was due on the 8th Nov for my period it was really light an only lasted about 4 days. It normally lasts for about 6 days.. My next period is due on the 6th Dec. I have been bleeding a little (not quite like my period, a bit lighter) for 3 days with some cramps. Is it implantation bleeding? I'm worried. I took another test and it was still negative. My period is never early and it is usually heavier than this! My tummy has gotten harder too..

angie12345 - December 2

It is a bit heavier than just spotting.. and is red & brownish

Grandpa Viv - December 3

That is a pretty good string of early signs. If you have not run a test in the last week, another would be in order - use first morning pee. Then if you don't get a normal period next week, try a doctor checkup. A cyst can mess with you like this. GL!

angie12345 - December 3

I did anoher test, still negative. I have had bleeding for 5 days now. Period is due on the 6th dec. if it doesn't come, I will take another test and if there is still nothing, I will go to the doctors! I'm worried.. and confused as to what my body is doing...

ad83 - December 7

Wow I wish u the best of luck if this is something u want...side note the days u have had your period since oct 11 nov 8 and u r expecting on dec 6 those r all my days and months too and since today the dec 7 I'm a day late with cramps....please late me know how this wrkd out for u...best of luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?