Am I Pregnent -pg110241702232

3 Replies
Aleena - December 7

i m 22 years old n married 8 months b4.after my first period which was in the age of 14 i always have problem of periods some time they r regular n some time mised by 2 ,3 4 months but after marriage i take medicine n they start regular but now again i mised my period n have no sign of pregnancy but i fel my tummy little bit out so am i pregnent or not?

Grandpa Viv - December 7

With your history of irregular periods it is more likely that the medicine (what is it, a birth control pill?) did not work as well as usual this month. If you were pregnant I think there would be more signs than "tummy out".

Aleena - December 10

thanks Grandpa for ur suggestion.i take medicine for the regular periods n after that medicine which i took for 21 days my periods were regular but now one month n few days r up from my date so what u sugest now?

Grandpa Viv - December 10

Sounds like you should call the doctor's office where they prescribed that medication for regular periods (prob similar to a b/c pill) and tell them you have missed a period again. Ask if you should get more pills or come in for a check-up.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?