Am I Pregnent -pg111744179318

3 Replies
Zeljka - May 30

Hi! My ciclus least usually 50 days. 49 days ago I had my period wih was 3 days red, and another 4 days brown( my usual period is like this). 2 weeks before that period I was having s_x with condom and I'm not sure if everything was fine with condom. I did not have any sighns of pregnency as morning sickness, tiredness,headaches, frequent urination, higher sense of smell, but still I am worried as I have been reading that you can be pregnent with your period and without any syptoms. I didn't take pregnency test, but 3 weeks ago I went to see my doctor and he said that everything is fine. Right now I may be 10 week pregnent. Yesterday I started to feel that my br___ts are tender. Could I be pregnent or I'm just being too paranoic?

kim - May 30

well according to those simptoms,it could just be false pregnancy. I know that as I have learned,every pegnancy is different

feeling pregnant - May 30

I have not had my period yet, but I feel really sick...hot, tired, and hungry.....is it possible to be a week pregnant and feel like this?

Grandpa Viv - May 30

My guess is that your sore b___sts are a sign that your period is almost here. No signs, no abnormal period, no positive test means the only thing you are worrying about is a perhaps faulty condom. Stay away from your fertile window, cycle days 30-38 for a 50 day cycle for extra safety. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?