Angela1986

60 Replies
Megs - January 18

How'd your Dr. appt go??? Mrs. Curious here...

angela1986 - January 18

It went well, i get my results back tomorrow and then ill be taking a blood test on sat., thats the only time they could get me in for it, which is fine im just so siked to see everything. How are you doing?

Megs - January 18

So good to hear!! you just disappeared on me and I got worried!!! :-) I'm doing well... DH comes home tomorrow for the weekend!! :-) I'm actually getting ready to go and run some errands so I'll be back on later!

angela1986 - January 18

Oh, ive just been feeling a little yucky still. My stomach has been so upset and ive been trying to relax and sleep as much as possible lol. Im glad to hear DH is coming home tomorrow, got anything exciting planned? Ill talk to you when you get back on.

Megs - January 18

I'm gonna make him a nice dinner, something he's SO not expecting and something I've yet to come up with... LOL I'm gonna light some candles around the house and have it smelling all yummy... Gonna finish cleaning like crazy today if I can ever manage to get off of here!!! haha. And that's about it thus far. I want him to relax and then maybe give me some!!! :-) He'd better!!!! haha. Sorry you're feeling yucky, but just think about the baby growing!! :-)

angela1986 - January 19

Thats awesome i bet he'll be so suprised, and i guarentee you'll be getting some lol. I got my urine results and still positive. So looks like the little bean is still growing and making mommy extremely nauseous lol. But its all worth it in the end, my blood work is scheduled for tomorrow but i wont have those results back until next week sometime but ill be sure to let you know how it all goes. Keep me posted as well, ill talk to you soon.

Megs - January 21

Hey girl! Sorry I'm just now responding... I think I was enjoying DH a little too much this weekend!! hahaha! yeah, I did get me some, a couple times! :-) If FF changes my O date, which I think it will after the next couple of temps, I'll have Bd the day before and the day of O! :-) Yeah, we'll see... As it sits right now it's the day after O and 3+ days before... Oh well! At least my cycle is going to be of NORMAL length this month!!!!! :-) So when do you think you'll get your blood tests back??? how ya feeling??? Nausea still kicking in?? Any other symptoms???

angela1986 - January 21

thats so awesome, considering even if you got some on the day of O or you dont O until a day or 2 after, his little swimmers can survive for sometime. So not all hope is lost just yet, keep you positive thoughts going girl and try not to think about it. It seemed to help us honeslty once i quit obsessing it took 3 months and that was it " not saying your obsessing" Im just saying. If theres any advice i could give from my experiences. Umm no i didnt go to the drs i replied to the other post but i didnt realize you replied on this one. I overslept and the office wasnt open very long. Im trying to give my system enough time to build itself up as well and im hoping if i hold off a little longer they'll give me a u/s. Im so glad to hear you guys had such a warming reunion lol.

Megs - January 21

Have you started taking prenatals??? At least OTC ones??? :-) You're so funny!!! I'm, for the most part, not an obsesser! I just want to know if I've O'd and that's about it!! DH was interested in knowing if "we caught the egg"... haha! That's when I looked and started playing with my chart. It's great to do! haha. I'm just extatic about O'ing this early on in my cycle that getting a BFN would be okay! ESPECIALLY if my LP has lengthened as well...... :-) I input my temp in the morning and obsess about everyone elses' temp.. IF my cycles DO start to regulate I'll stop temping and just "go with the flow" since it is addicting. I would probably start off using just OPK's and see what happens but we'll wait and see!! :-) I think I have other distractions going on to keep me from obsessing, ya know??? Now since DH and I only Bd'd a couple time this month around the "right" time, I'm not counting on anything and haven't been since I found out about him being gone for training so long.... Ya know? It would have been stupid for me to obsess about getting pg and timing Bd sessions around O with him out of town! haha! Well, enough of that rant!

angela1986 - January 21

And omg did i mention this god awful acne. I swear to you my face is like a freaking pizza no joke. I keep getting the hiccups, and i eat non stop although im really trying to chill out some lol. Bur i do believe symptom wise im feeling pretty good still.

angela1986 - January 21

To be perfectly honest with you, when we got pg were werent really bding all the time, i mean not even every other day. So you never know, we didnt think we could have children. We'd been having unprotected s_x for over 2 years and nothing, then all of the sudden out of nowhere BFP. just goes to show you comes at the most unexpected times.

Megs - January 22

I guess this month would be HIGHLY unexpected since timing is no where in the picture with DH gone!!! LOL :-) It makes the BFP even more precious, huh???? I'm SO excited for you! My face, I'm a__suming, is going through a "transition" becuase it has really good times (like sometimes stretches to months) and then all the sudden (like now) I'll break out all over the place!!!!! SO werird! But I'm STARVING so off to eat some breakfast.... :-)

angela1986 - January 22

Yes it would make it so much more precious. Keep your chin up. My goodness i thought the nausea was gone and it came back this morning 20 times worse than before. Yet i couldnt throw up, i would of much rather puke then feel like im going to. My allergies are going hay wire, i cant stop sneezing. Uh what a day, hell what a morning lol. Off for a short nap ill be on in about an hour, talk to you then.

angela1986 - January 22

Ok so i took a longer nap than expected, but i start work tomorrow so i suppose i need to get all the sleep i can huh. Im excited but im not lol, that sounds horrible. Im loving being preggo and staying home and relaxing, but this baby wont support their self so i must work......grrr

angela1986 - January 23

Great news. I talked to my supervisor today about me being pregnant, she was cool about it and congratulated me. But they said my insurance will kick in March 1st. Thank the lord, i only have to wait a month and then i can start going to the drs to check on the little bean. Ill be right at the end of my first trimester, which is perfect, i can get my u/s and see our baby!!!!!

Megs - January 23

YEAH Angela!!!! :-) Did you make sure your insurance will accept pregnancy and not consider it a "pre-existing condition"??? You're right, you need those long naps now! :-) Haha. YEAH for starting your job tomorrow! Time will FLY by becuase you'll be occupied!

angela1986 - January 23

Yes that was the first question i asked and she said no, many of the women there have kids and have had them while working there. Im so very excited i just told DF the good news and he cant stop smiling. I actually started today, and now since its already the end of this month, March seems like no time at all to wait, however i believe i need to make this appointment now to get my u/s because im not really sure how far in advance you need to make them. Anywho how was you day?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?