Anniebananie-pg117154492937

5 Replies
frozenfeet - February 15

OMG....you're killing us....what a temp rise.....no AF yet.....girl..........T...E...S...T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anniebananie - February 15

okay okay, I did BFN. How does it happen that I get a HUGE temp rise on the day AF is due, but a big 'ol negative. i think I O'd later than what ff says. Remember- I took those opk's that came up positive a few days back. I wonder if that's when it really happened.

2ndtimeround - February 15

Annie, please tell me you haven't started pulling your hair out yet!!! Girl I thought for sure with that temp spike you would get a BFP today!!!!!!!! Why don't you start a thread asking about your chart, maybe you can get some more opinions. Gosh, this better end in a BFP!! Have you started spotting yet??? ~*~*~babydust~*~*~

frozenfeet - February 15

WOW....I'm soo suprised.....I thought for sure!!!!!! Keep testing!!!!

Megs - February 15

:-( Annie, I just knew that you would get a BFP when you tested!!! Maybe you did indeed O later... I think that CD20 looks pretty good though and then having those +OPKs a few days back but that doesn't co-inside with your temps really though. Gosh, this is CONFUSING!! Sorry sweetie! I agree, make a thread asking for help with your chart!

VenusdiMilo - February 15

Yeah Annie, so did I....I hope it will be BFP in a couple of days. Hang in there :-)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?