Anxiety Pg1237516182

3 Replies
missmia26 - March 19

Has anyone had anxiety/panic attacks while pregnant. I feel like I'm loosing it. I can't concentrate at work because I'm worried. I feel dizzy sometimes. I don't know if it's the hormones or if I really am loosing it..

Jezebel - March 22

no, you are not losing it. crazy people don't know they are crazy ;) it is not uncommon for someone who sufferes from anxiety in general to have heightened anxiety during pregnancy. hormones can play a tremendous role. also it is not unheard of for someone who has never had anxiety attacks to begin having them during pregnancy. the dizziness can be due to many things. first of all, dizziness is not serious and is not going to kill you or make you nuts so relax your mind. anxiety can lead to dizziness which leads to more dizziness and anxiety and so on and so on. also, when you are pregnant, you need to drink about a thousand more gallons of water than you normally would, dehydration and hunger can make you dizzy as well, which leads to anxiety and so on ;) overall, you are doing ok. call your dr and let him/her know what is going on. perhaps they can give you some comfort and some tips to help you deal. and when they do, come back and fill me in b/c it happens to me too, and i'm not pregnant!

missmia26 - March 23

Thank you, sometimes you need a little rea__surance. I really don't have a lot of friends to talk to about what I'm going through and my mom and fiance tell me I'm fine(which I probably am)but It's nice to know I'm not alone. Do you have anxiety?

Jezebel - March 24

i do & sometimes it's just awful. and i have that dizziness a LOT, right now as a matter of fact i am sitting here trying to convince myself i am ok lol so i understand. my husband calls this my 'specialness' lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?