Any Ideas -pg123619529159

1 Replies
Bees123 - March 4

Hi! I used to post on here last year but I forgot my user name so I made a new one! I just want to see if anyone has had anything like this before or have any idea if I could be PG or if it's just the pill messing with me. Maybe I should test, I don't know... Anyway, I have been on BCP for about 9 years. I stopped taking them in Dec. because we want to start TTC in a few months so I thought it would be good to get my cycles normal again. So I got my period Jan. 7th. It was normal. Then I didn't get my period until Feb. 9th my cycles are usually shorter but I figured it had something to do with the pill. My last period was not normal for me at all, it usually lasts for about 3 days and is steady with really bad cramps. This time it was about 6 days, no cramps and very light. Then about 2 days ago I felt like I was going to start my period, cramps, bad bloating, but it never came. I've also had metal mouth pretty bad off and on. I've been tired, starving and feeling sick but no vomit. What's going on?! Any ideas?

jgerd1 - March 4

So it sounds like you should be due for your period on or around the 7th or 9th then? Are you having any other symptoms? Sore tender b___sts, vomiting, nausea? I would think that you could take a pregnancy test on Friday or Saturday? Sounds like you could be pregnant, but I don't even know anymore...haha! I'm going crazy my own self, just trying to pa__s some time. I'm not due for a period until the 12th or the 22nd? AHHHHHHH!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?