Anyone Had There Last Period On The 21 4 2006

5 Replies
im_danielle_hi - May 10

anyone wanna wait with me need a fertility friend thanks

im_danielle_hi - May 12

bump

heart_nurse - May 12

Sure I'll wait with you. I had my last period 10/4/06, but I'm still in the 2ww. It's been a strange cycle for me since I didn't ovulate until cd27! Coming off BCP my cycles have been 31 and 30, so this is going to be 41 days... the waiting is killing me!! When are you going to test?

jue - May 15

hi I had my last af on 21st april and tested POSITIVE on friday 12th may. I have been ttc for about 3yrs but have had repeated m/c. I can get preg but have had problems staying preg past 6.5 weeks. I am 35/6 yrs old and my hubby is 43yr, he had a vasectomy reversal just over 3 yrs ago which was a success obviously, I also have 2 teenaged sons aged 13 and 16 yrs. this will be our first child together but #3 for each of us as hubby has 2 boys from his first marriage just like I do. I have been charting my temps and use fertilityfriend.com to keep a record. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/c0767 this is my chart.

chandellina - May 15

hi danielle, i had my af 4/20 and am due for it again 5/18 - thursday. i got overly excited for no good reason and tested this a.m. BFN

crystal74 - May 15

hi danielle. my last a/f was april 21,06. i will wait with you. from temping these past couple months, i think i o april 10th, and just O again may 10th. good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?