Anyone Testing 5 1 2006 Join Me

8 Replies
Ravini - January 4

Hi all.. i am testing 5/1/2006....... cant wait to...i know its kinda early... 2morow will be lyk 11DPO... joine me girls and keep me posted.. good luck and baby dust to all

snickelfritz - January 4

I'll be testing on Friday if AF doesn't show up. She was due this morning and so far hasn't made her appearance, but I'm going to give her until Friday. I refuse to test before I'm late.

Seredetia - January 4

snickelfritz: I guess I'm following you...no AF yet (my prediction was the 3-5 of Jan) so if it doesn't arrive I TOO will test on Friday. Ravini: Good luck, girl!!

Ravini - January 4

It came out negative... :-( am getting depressed......Hope u two will have better luck than me

Seredetia - January 4

Well, 11DPO is a bit early. Don't give up yet. :) I know some on here didn't get a BFP until 14-18DPO! Might want to wait until there is a missed period. My blood test at the Dr. came back negative...and I'm about 18DPO today, so I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. Apparently I'm not pregnant, though.

snickelfritz - January 5

I still haven't had AF yet. I'm getting really nervous about testing tomorrow. Ravini, that's one of the reasons I won't test until I'm definitely late. I'm technically late now, but I want to allow AF enough time to make her appearance before testing. That way when I test, a negative will be a negative not a "it might have been too early" test. Good luck with keeping AF away! Test again in a few days!!

Ravini - January 5

Hi girls... next time i test is just gonna be real late.. i dont wanna get dissapointed again... anyway next times gonna be lyk 15th jan.... how about u 2?

Seredetia - January 5

Honestly, I don't know what's going on with it all, so I'm not sure if I'll even test again. :( Seems that I'm not pregnant...but I need to find out why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling.

Ravini - January 5

Seredetia well i guess my AF too would show up soon :-( may be next time... any if it doesnt will test again aorund the 15-17th or so.... i seem to have lost the symptoms just a bit cramping thats all... :-s

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?