Are These Signs -pg111654650418

3 Replies
BWDebbi - May 19

Hi there, Long story short I was off of the pill for a little while (5 days) and didn't use any other protection. Make a long story short I don't know if I'm pregnant and was wondering how soon can I test. I have had a week of really sore br___ts which is really uncommon for me and today I woke up and it felt like my br___ts grew a whole cup. I don't know what to expect. Never been pregnant. And my period will be starting Saturday. Can I take a test now or should I wait? Thanks!!

Mary Ann - May 19

hey, i would wait to test until you have missed ur period. Some tests will let u test a few days before, but chances are ur HCG lvls(pregnancy hormones)in ur body will not be high enough the test to detect, and u may get a negative result. Good Luck :)

BWDebbi - May 19

Also to add I have had really bad cramps. 1 1/2 weeks before my period and something else unusual with me. I almost never get cramps... Are these signs?

DM - May 19

They could be signs of preg. but you will not know for sure until you miss ur period. Test then to know for sure. Best wishes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?